Booking Terms and Conditions
- By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on a doitforcharity.com Run event for your chosen charity and undertaking to raise the £100 minimum sponsorship for such charity.
- All registrations fees are non-refundable. However you can transfer your place to another Runner at any time up to a week before the event by calling us on 0207 424 5533.
- Precise dates and venues were correct at time of going to press but are subject to change.
- Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform Skyline or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
- By participating in this event you give full permission for any medical details that may collected by the medical provider(s) to be shared with Skyline Events.
You should be suitably fit to take part in this event and you are strongly advised to undertake some training. If you have any doubts about your ability to take part including without limitation having pre-existing medical conditions you should contact your doctor to seek advice.
Running is an active sport and participation
in such sports necessarily involves a risk of
injury or death regardless of the standard of the
organisation of the event you are taking part in.
I voluntarily accept all the risks inherent in this
event and I agree for myself and my personal
representatives to indemnify and hold harmless
Skyline Promotions Ltd against any claim or
claims whether on my own account or from third
parties arising out of any accident or incident
resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily
injury and death).
I confirm I have read all the above sections marked Booking Terms and Conditions, Medical Restrictions and Important Notice, and I understand and agree to be bound to those terms and conditions and to comply fully with the same.